Timetables & Courses
Fall courses begin the week of September 9, 2019
Winter courses begin the week of January 6, 2020
Please consult the St. George campus map for building/room locations (SS = Sidney Smith Hall, 100 St. George St.)
*(UPD=Urban Planning & Development; SPP=Social Planning & Policy; EPP=Economic Planning & Policy; ENV=Environmental Planning; URD=Urban Design)
**Some courses may be applicable to specializations other than those currently listed (depending on who is teaching them, etc.). If you think a given course should apply to a particular specialization which is not listed, please consult the program director.
Course enrollment for planning courses is available online via ACORN starting in July 15, 2019.
Please note, the department does not require any forms from students outside the department – if space is available students are welcome to enroll using ACORN. If your home department requires a signature in order to approve your enrollment please bring the form to the department.
- September 23, 2019 – Deadline to add fall (F) and year (Y) session courses
- October 28, 2019 – Deadline to drop fall (F) courses
- January 20, 2020 – Deadline to add winter (S) session courses
- February 24, 2020 – Deadline to drop winter (S) and year (Y) session courses
Course enrollment is available using the student web service, ACORN.
The availability of our courses to different student categories is indicated in the timetable.
- Open = Course enrollment is available to all U of T graduate students via ACORN.
- GGR/PLA priority = Course enrollment will be open to Geography and Planning students only until August 1. After this date, if spaces are available students from outside the department can enroll via ACORN. Students are welcome to attend the first lecture prior to enrolment.
- Instructor approval required = Students can enroll via ACORN, however their enrollment request will be reviewed by the instructor for the course for approval.
- GGR/PLA only = Course is not available to students outside the department
The department’s Graduate Course Policies applies to all courses offered.
Last updated: June 21, 2019