Resources for Current Students
Undergraduate Office Hours:
Office hours are generally 9:00am – 12:00pm; 2:00pm – 4:00pm. If you prefer, please email email@example.com to set up an appointment.
How to Audit an Undergraduate Course:
If you would like to audit a Department of Geography and Planning course you must obtain permission directly from the course instructor within the first week of class. Permission will be granted based on priority and space. If you have any questions about auditing, please contact the Undergraduate Counselor at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must be a registered student at the University of Toronto.
- Auditing is subject to availability and the course instructor’s approval.
- Auditing a course entitles you to attend lectures only.
- You may not submit any written work, attend tutorials, write tests or exams.
We do not provide certificates of attendance, or course credit.
- GGR491/496/497/498/499: Geography Independent Research Course Info, Independent Research Request Form
- Ancillary Fees for Undergraduate Courses: Geography Ancillary Course Fees 2018-19
Geography Awards Information
FAS Calendar & Timetable:
- Faculty of Arts & Science Undergraduate Calendar 2017-18
- Faculty of Arts & Science Timetable
- Faculty of Arts & Science Timetable – Summer 2018