Vincent Robinson , Retired Professor
U o f T Mississauga
Kent State University (1978)
MSc Oklahoma State University (1975)
BSc University of Tennessee at Martin, USA (1973)
Phone: (905) 828-5299
Location: Room SB2113D (UTM)
Downtown Office: Room SSH5023 (100 St. George Street)
- Intelligent geographic information systems
- Land use/cover change
- Geographical modelling
- Biogeography and landscape ecology
- Remote sensing
- Quantitative methods
- Robinson, V.B. 2009. Fuzzy sets and spatial analysis. In The Sage Handbook of Spatial Analysis, eds. P. Rogerson and S. Fotheringham, 204-219. Sage Publishing.
- Robinson, V.B. 2008. Fuzzy classification and mapping. In Handbook of Geographical Information Science, eds. S. Fotheringham and J.P. Wilson, 259-272. Blackwell Publishing.
- Robinson, V.B. 2007. Issues and challenges of incorporating fuzzy sets in ecological models. In Geographic Uncertainty in Environmental Security, Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Research Workshop on Fuzziness and Uncertainty in GIS for Environmental Security and Protection (Kyiv, Ukraine), 33-53. Springer: Dordrecht, Netherlands.
- Graniero, P.A. and V.B. Robinson. 2006. A Probe mechanism to couple spatially explicit agents and landscape models in an integrated modeling framework. International Journal of Geographical Information Science 20: 965-990.
- Petry, F., V. B. Robinson and M. Cobb. 2005. Fuzzy modeling with spatial information for geographic problems. Heidelberg: Springer.
Biogeochemistry and Contaminants, Paleoclimate and Biogeography