Mehrdad Shirinbakhsh Masouleh, Physical Geography PhD Candidate
U of T St. George
Building Science PhD candidate working on Net-Zero Energy Buildings
MSc in Energy Systems Engineering, K.N. Toosi University of Technology, Iran (2017)
BSc in Mechanical Engineering, University of Tehran, Iran (2014)
Honours & Awards:
Connaught International Scholarship for Doctoral Students
Dr. Danny Harvey
Personal Website: www.linkedin.com/in/mshbm
- Building Energy Efficiency
- Renewable Energy
- Net-Zero Energy Buildings (NZEBs)
- Shirinbakhsh, Mehrdad, Nima Mirkhani, and Behrang Sajadi. “A comprehensive study on the effect of hot water demand and PCM integration on the performance of SDHW system.” Solar Energy 159 (2018): 405-414.
- Momen, Mahyar, Mehrdad Shirinbakhsh, Amir Baniassadi, and Ali Behbahani-nia. “Application of Monte Carlo method in economic optimization of cogeneration systems–Case study of the CGAM system.” Applied Thermal Engineering 104 (2016): 34-41.
- Baniassadi, Amir, Mahyar Momen, Mehrdad Shirinbakhsh, and Majid Amidpour. “Application of R-curve analysis in evaluating the effect of integrating renewable energies in cogeneration systems.” Applied thermal engineering 93 (2016): 297-307.