Susannah Bunce , Assistant Professor
U of T Scarborough
Location: Bladen Wing 526C (UTSC)
Downtown Office: Room SSH5022 (100 St. George Street)
- Urban sustainability and communities
- Urban political ecology
- Community-based planning and development in cities
- Urban waterfront regeneration
- Bunce, S. and Allahwala, A. 2013. Community-University Partnerships: Building Collaboration and Reciprocity Between Campus and Community Journal of Geography 112(2).
- Allahwala, A. and Bunce, S. 2013. Introduction to Symposium Issue: Building and Sustaining Reciprocal Community-University Partnerships in Marginalized Urban Areas: Challenges and Opportunities for Higher Education in Geography Journal of Geography 112(2), 43-57..
- Bunce, S. 2009. Developing Sustainability: Sustainability policy and gentrification on Toronto’s waterfront. Local Environment: International Journal of Justice and Sustainability. 14(7), 651-667.
- Moore, S. and Bunce, S. 2009. Guest Editorial – Delivering Sustainable Buildings and Communities: Eclipsing social concerns through private sector-led urban regeneration and development. Local Environment: International Journal of Justice and Sustainability. 14(7), 601-606
- Bunce, S. and Desfor, G. 2007. Guest Editorial: Introduction to Political Ecologies of Urban Waterfront Transformations. Cities: The International Journal of Urban Policy and Planning. 24(4), 251-258
- Bunce, S. 2011. Public-Private Sector Alliances in Sustainable Waterfront Revitalization: Policy, planning, and design in the West Don Lands in: Desfor, G. and Laidley, J. (eds.) Re-shaping Toronto’s Waterfront University of Toronto Press,Toronto. pp. 287-304.