Scott Munro, Emeritus Professor
U o f T Mississauga
McMaster University (1975)
MSc McGill University (1970)
BSc McGill University (1968)
Phone: (905) 828-3929
Location: Room SB3105 (UTM)
Downtown Office: Room SSH5023 (100 St. George Street)
- Hydroclimatology of wetlands
- Microclimatology, energy exchange and modelling of glacier response to climate
- Munro, D. S. 2005. A revised Canadian perspective: progress in glacier hydrology. Hydrological Processess 19: 231-245.
- Munro, D. S., L. M. Bellisario and D. L. Verseghy. 2000. Measuring and modeling the seasonal climatic regime of a temperate wooded wetland. Atmosphere-Ocean 28: 227-49.
- Munro, D. S. 2000. Progess in glacier hydrology: a Canadian perspective. Hydrological Processes 14: 1627-1640.
Biogeochemistry and Contaminants, Climate Processes and Climate and Carbon Cycle Modelling, Earth-Surface Processes and Hydrology