Rajyashree (Raj) Narayanareddy, Assistant Professor
U of T Scarborough
Honours & Awards:
2003-10 Fellow, MacArthur Interdisciplinary Centre for the Study of Global Change (ICGC), University of Minnesota
2006-07 Research Grant, Consortium on Law and Values in Health, Environment & the Life Sciences, University of Minnesota
2005-06 Graduate Research Partnership Program Grant (with Dr. Gidwani), University of Minnesota
Location: B508 (UTSC)
Downtown Office: Room SSH5022 (100 St. George Street)
- Geographies of waste and labour
- Urban political ecology
- Global urbanism
- Cities of the global South
- South Asia
- Gidwani, V & Reddy, R (Forthcoming) Afterlives of Waste: Notes from India for a Minor History of Capitalist Surplus in Antipode.
- Reddy, Rajyashree N. 2013. Revitalising Economies of Disassembly: Informal Recyclers, Development Experts and E-Waste Reforms in Bangalore. Economic and Political Weekly XLVIII (13): 62-70.
- Gidwani, V & Reddy, Rajyashree N. 2011. Afterlives of “Waste”: Notes from India for a Minor History of Capitalist Surplus. Antipode 43(5): 1625-1658.
- Reddy, R (Forthcoming) Bhopal, India Chemical Disaster in Warf, B edited Encyclopedia of Geography.