Jock Galloway , Emeritus Professor
U of T St. George
University of London (1965)
MA University of California, Berkeley (1961)
BA McGill University (1960)
Phone: (416) 978-1595
Location: Room 5020, Sidney Smith Hall (100 St. George)
- Historical geography of Brazil and the Caribbean
- Historical geography of the Sugar Cane Industry
- Galloway, J. H. 2007. Review article: The Industry of Bees. Gastronomica: The Journal of Food and Culture 7(1): 100-103.
- Galloway, J. H. 2005. The Modernization of Sugar Production in Southeast Asia, 1880-1940. The Geographical Review 95(1): 1-23
- Galloway, J. H. 2003. The role of the Dutch in the early American sugar industry. De Halve Maen—Journal of the Holland Society of New York 76(2): 25-32.
- Galloway, J. H. 2000. Decline of a staple: the Caribbean sugar industry in the 20th century. In Competing for the Sugar Bowl: Sugar and Alternative Sweeteners in History, eds. R. Muntin and T. Szmrecsányi, 80-104. Katharinen, Germany: Scripta Mercaturae Verlag.