Liming HE, Research Associate
U of T St. George
Beijing Normal University, China (2004)
Personal Website: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Liming_He4
Remote Sensing; Geographical Information Science; Data Assimilation; Biogeochemical Cycles; Fire; Soil Moisture; High Performance Computing.
- Liming He, Jing M. Chen, Kun-Shan Chen, Simulation and SMAP observation of Sun-glint over the land surface at the L-band. IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, vol 55 (4), 2017 (DOI: 10.1109/TGRS.2017.2648502). In press.
- Liming He, Jane Liu, Jing M. Chen, Holly Croft, Rong Wang, Michael Sprintsin, Ting Zheng, Youngryel Ryu, Jan Pisek, Alemu Gonsamo, Feng Deng, Yongqin Zhang, Inter- and intra-annual variations of clumping index derived from the MODIS BRDF product, International Journal of Applied Earth Observations and Geoinformation, vol 44, February 2016, pp 53-60.
- Liming He, and Zhangqing Li, Enhancement of a fire detection algorithm by eliminating solar reflection in the mid-IR band: application to AVHRR Data, International Journal of Remote Sensing, vol 33 (22), pp 7047-7059, 2012
- Liming He, J. M. Chen, et al. Relationships between net primary productivity and forest stand age in US forests, Global Biogeochemical Cycle, vol 26 (3) doi:10.1029/2010GB003942, 2012.
- Liming He, J. M. Chen, et al. Global clumping index map derived from the MODIS BRDF product, Remote sensing of environment, Vol 119, pp 118-130, 2012.
Biogeochemistry and Contaminants, Climate Processes and Climate and Carbon Cycle Modelling, Earth-Surface Processes and Hydrology